Asset Care Engineer
[Johannesburg] - Permanent
- Drive the AC function within our clients group, with focus on system and business process development, integration and support while enforcing business process and AC best practice (BP) compliance.
- - Asset identification and verification.
- - Master Data setup.
- - Interface support.
- - Business process design.
- - Change facilitation.
- - Specification and guidance on analyses of system and operational performance.
- - Training on business processes and software.
- Facilitation of site Maturity assessments to define a baseline and determine improvements gaps, and development of Asset Management strategies.
- Operational support to sites to drive above mentioned strategies through selective strategy aligned KPIs. This includes reporting on performance and progress as well as immediate areas of focus for improvement.
- Advise business on strategic matters related to AC systems and technologies.
- Identify competency development gaps within the AC/ Planning departments and develop/ suggest/ drive methods for improvement.
- The ideal candidate should have.
- Engineering Degree BSc or BEng Industrial/ Mech/ Elec or BTech- Industrial/ Mech/ Elec from a recognised Tertiary institution.
- In possession of or studying towards an Asset or Technology Management qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years in the heavy industry relates to Plant Maintenance, with minimum 3 years maintenance Management/ administration experience.
- Strong leadership, decision making and interpersonal skills, system driver, strong computer skills including EAMS (preferably On Key), compelling analytical capacities.
- Ability to see the bigger picture. Out of the box thinker, good understanding of Asset Management principles.
- Please send your comprehensive resume, 2 recent payslips and supporting documentation.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.