[Cape Town] - Permanent
- Work closely with Developers, Designers and Product Owners to develop cutting edge products across the web and mobile space, using the clients platforms .
- Contribute to low level solution design workshops with fellow team members during whiteboard sessions.
- Make a positive contribution to requirement workshops, or scrum events attended with a view on the broader needs of the group.
- Assist and support Design, QA and the OPS teams during the various stages of the development life cycle Develop enhancements and fix bugs on existing products.
- Perform alpha testing on your own solutions and guide QA on how to test in other environments.
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills, with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to be relied upon to ensure that projects within areas of responsibility are completed in a timely manner.
- Ability to monitor your own activities and take corrective action where necessary.
- Ability to constructively help others in the team and by so doing raise team performance. Ability to work with others toward shared goals and meeting or exceeding them.
- Ability to easily share ideas.
- Flexible about working with new methodologies and technologies.
- Being pro-active and self-managing.
- BSc or B-Tech in Computer Science or IT preferred.
- 3+ years development experience working with ASP.NET, Web Forms, MVC 5 and C#.
- Solid Visual Studio experience.
- Solid understanding of Computer Science principles especially OOP, SOA and distributed programming. Experience in restful services using Web API.
- Experience in HTML and CSS.
- Experience in MS SQL Server and stored procedures.
- Experience in source control (Git).
- Build servers and automated deployments (Jenkins, Bamboo).
- Cloud experience (AWS, Google Cloud Platform, or Azure).
- Experience working with Elastic search, Redis technologies.
- Developing for mobile handsets using web technologies.
- Previous experience on large internet sites with high traffic load.
- Experience in Jira.
- Please send your comprehensive resume, 2 recent payslips and supporting documentation.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Full Circle offers a R2000-00 finder\'s fee for any candidates referred and successfully placed in a permanent role. A R1000-00 finder\'s fee for any candidates referred and successfully placed in a contract role with a duration of three months or more