Senior Network and Security Engineer (SSL Inspection)
- Provide support across multiple projects within the global network. This is a Senior Technical position, and requires strong troubleshooting and analytical skills combined with a keen ability to communicate well in both verbal and written form.
- The right candidate will possess experience in the different phases of the system life cycle, from design and implementation, including the development required documentation to functional administration, support and other activities associated to daily network operations.
- Support the architecture, design, deployment and integration of the global network.
- Ability to discuss technical concepts and interdependencies with customers.
- Experience gathering high level functional and operational requirements.
- Experience developing and managing multiple system designs concurrently.
- Develop design documentation, standard operating procedures (SOPs) and implementation / deployment plans.
- Test, install, configure and upgrade new and existing network components to ensure optimal performance.
- Perform disaster recovery testing.
- Perform system monitoring and analysis and performance tuning to identify problems or areas of improvement and formulate potential solutions.
- Respond to incidents and request for issues and enhancements in the network.
- Act as an escalation contact for issues encountered with the network infrastructure.
- Provide RCAs for incidents.
- Engage with external vendors for support and enhancement activities.
- Develop and generate reports on a recurring basis.
- Support integration activities to other IT Systems.
- Provide after-hours and on-call production support on a rotating basis.
- At least 6 years experience working in a global enterprise network environment.
- routers, switches, wireless access points, controllers, WAN optimizers and monitoring applications.
- Bachelor\'s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Cisco CCNP R/S and Security.
- Cisco CCIE R/S and Security.
- Deployment and configuration experience with Ciscos FirePOWER Threat Defense (FTD) functionality, services, management tools and appliances.
- Experience with implementing and supporting SD-WAN technologies with Cisco iWan, Prime, APIC-EM and Live Action.
- Previous experience in the operational management and monitoring of multiple customer security environments vendor products and security governance.
- SSL / TLS Certificate Authorities Certificate Chains Deep Packet Inspection (DPI-SSL) HTTPS POSITION: Contract (12 months).
- Please send your comprehensive resume, 2 recent payslips and supporting documentation.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- iSanqa offers a R2000-00 finder\'s fee for any candidates referred and successfully placed in a permanent role. A R1000-00 finder\'s fee for any candidates referred and successfully placed in a contract role with a duration of three months or more.