Senior SAP FICO Consultant
[Pretoria East] - Permanent
- The successful candidate will work with valuable customers to help support their SAP systems and continually improve their business and system processes for Finance.
- The successful applicant will work with other functional teams in order to provide seamless support desk, project and process support.
- The role also includes responsibility for the design, implementation, deployment and support SAP financial solutions for finance, accounting, cost controls, executive controls, treasury, investment management, funds management and real estate management.
- A supportive team culture where you will be invited to learn from everything, fail fast and think and act lean where your ideas are realised and rewarded.
- A real opportunity to make a difference and work in a can-do atmosphere where opportunity exists to expand your skills and experience.
- Identify, assess and solve complex business problems within area of responsibility.
- Closely follow the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing goals.
- Interact with Company and client senior management when there is a need to explore and gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- Independent decision-making to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Working as a team member or team leader, you will cooperate with Consultants from other modules such as SD, WM, IM, MM, PM, PP and PS.
- Manage interactions and delivery with third parties contributing to the overall solution, i.e. bank interfacing.
- Minimum of ten years experience in SAP Finance (preferably S/4HANA Finance and ECC6, SAP FI, Controlling, Banking and Fixed Assets).
- Financial / Accounting degree or diploma.
- SAP FI or CO certification is preferred, but not required should the candidate have sufficient experience in the FI / CO domain.
- Involved in at least five major SAP implementations including a majority of the following elements: FI- General Ledger (including New GL), Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Accounting, Treasury, Financial, and Supply Chain Management.
- Skilled in assisting users with business process changes and improvement.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, demonstrating the ability to offer advice and provide effective feedback on potential solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- A logical and structured approach to time management and task prioritisation, enabling you to meet tight deadlines and SLAs.
- The ability to troubleshoot and resolve FICO problems/failures for both external and internal customers updating ticket-logging systems in a timely and accurate manner.
- A proactive, highly goal-oriented, self-motivated work ethic with strong commitment to teamwork.
- POSITION: Permanent role with market-related remuneration.