Head of Logistics Franchised Network
[Cape Town] - Permanent
- Be responsible for Delivery Performance of the Franchise Network by establishment and management of suitable Performance Metrics in line with Service Level Agreements.
- Continue improvement through development of necessary Standard Operating Procedures to ensure network efficiency. Making sure that these SOPs are clearly communicated to the network.
- Establish a Compliance Culture within the Franchise Network through implementing and maintaining suitable auditing practices and ensuring that underperforming branches are addressed and managed.
- Ensure protection of the clients brand by management of compliance with the Franchise Agreement and Trading Terms and Conditions.
- Ensure network product offering provides Suitable Management Tools to enable adequate management of branch and driver activities in line with business growth strategies.
- Work closely with engineering and product teams to ensure continuous software enhancement are made to branch and driver products which will deliver high quality and Scalable Infrastructure in the last mile.
- Manage Network Expansion in terms of new routes / delivery areas, suitable facilities and sufficient drivers to ensure that network increases delivery capacity year on year.
- Ensure that suitable Training and Development Initiatives are launched to ensure that drivers, branch staff and franchisees are equipped with the necessary knowledge and understanding to deliver on franchise network goals and requirements.
- Ensure Franchise Business Sustainability through continues financial modeling of branch income, expenses and profits.
- Active Stakeholder Management by ensuring clear communication channels are maintained between all parties and ensuring that franchise network can support the business plans of the client and its franchises.
- Ensure adequate Risk Management strategies are introduced to mitigate any perceived operational, financial or reputational risks to the brand and business.
- Logistics supply chain experience at strategic level.
- Excellent influencing, persuading, negotiating.
- Strong problem evaluation and solution abilities.
- Good leadership and team development.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Building and maintaining relationships.
- Critical commercial negotiation experience at executive level.
- Ability to interpret complex operational environment and implement leading edge, high performance management methodologies.
- High degree of personal motivation and resilience.
- Quantitative analytical capability, with a strong grasp of management and cost accounting principles and metrics.
- Bachelors degree required.
- Minimum 5 years in senior management role within Logistics / Supply Chain.
- Management of Franchises would be beneficial.
- Proven track record of success in delivering against operational and profit targets. Sound operational background within management of a network.
- Experience of managing customers at a senior level.
- Succession planning and development of key managers.
- Change management experience.
- Please send your comprehensive resume, 2 recent payslips and supporting documentation.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- iSanqa offers a R2000-00 finder\'s fee for any candidates referred and successfully placed in a permanent role. A R1000-00 finder\'s fee for any candidates referred and successfully placed in a contract role with a duration of three months or more