Solaris Administrator (Permanent/Contract) REMOTE
[Remote Work] - Permanent
- Systems Administration of Unix and Linux systems.(10+ years)
- Configuration and support of Unix and Linux systems - mainly Solaris and RHEL/OEL.
- Configuration and support of backup, archive and restore using tools such as Veritas NetBackup.
- Configuration and support of SAN systems, disk layout and configurations.
- Disaster recovery and Business Continuity design, planning and testing.
- Understand storage management using tools such as ZFS or LVM.
- Analyze and troubleshoot production faults and determine the most effective course as a subject matter expert in an expedited manner.
- Providing support to the application support teams and DBAs.
- Understand server hardening security standards
- Additional information will be provided to shortlisted candidates.