Exadata Administrator (Permanent/Contract) Remote
[REMOTE WORK] - Permanent
- Maintenance of Oracle Lab Environment
- Explore new features and functionalities in Oracle Exadata and prepare Demos for Customers
- Working with Customers to Debug Issues and Performance Tuning and Recommend Solutions.
- Create best practice documents and post on internal website.
- Conduct meetings with End Users on Features of Exadata and Best Practices
- Minimum 10+ years of Oracle DBA experience with minimum 5 years operational experience in Exadata.
- Minimum 2 years in working with Oracle 12c
- At least One - End to end support of Migration from Oracle RAC to Exadata experience.
- Experience in supporting Exadata for 20+ TB Data warehouses.
- Experience in backup and recovery using RMAN
- Ability to setup encryption and Security for large multi user environment
- SQL Tuning. Ability to use Exadata features like HCC, Small Scan, Storage Indexes on poorly performing SQLs
- Experience in setting up DR using Data Guard for Large Data ware houses (20+ TB)
- Experience in migrating from Disparate Operating Systems to Exadata
- Expertise in Oracle Enterprise Manager
- Experience in setting up Golden Gate and using it for CDC and Migration across the environments.
- Expertise in Oracle ZFS usage across Exadata Boxes
- Experience in debugging the issues related to Storage, Network and OS configuration related to Database Environment
- Ability to Communicate and Distill information based on Audience - Technical / Non- Technical and Executive Leadership
- Strong written communications and documentation experience
- Excellent time management and organizational management skills
- Able to work on initiative from end to end with little or no guidance
- Additional information to be provided to shortlisted candidates.