Senior C# ASP.NET Developer
[Cape Town] - Permanent
- Take the technical lead on larger, more complex projects.
- Drive low level solution design workshops with fellow team members during whiteboard sessions.
- Make a positive contribution to requirement workshops, or scrum events attended with a view on the broader needs of the group.
- Mentor, groom and knowledge share amongst team members.
- Assist and support Design, QA and the OPS teams during the various stages of the development life cycle.
- Develop enhancements and fix bugs on existing products.
- Perform Alpha Testing on all developments.
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills, with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to be relied upon to ensure that projects within areas of responsibility are completed in a timely manner.
- Ability to monitor your own activities and take corrective action where necessary.
- Ability to constructively help others in the team and by so doing raise team performance.
- Ability to work with others toward shared goals and meeting or exceeding them.
- Ability to easily share and exchange ideas.
- Flexible about working with new methodologies and technologies.
- Previous experience on scalable web sites with high traffic load.
- Caching strategies.
- Elastic search.
- Cloud experience.
- .NET Core.
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Science, IT or Informatics preferred.
- 5+ years development experience working with ASP.NET and C#.
- Understanding fundamental design patterns and principles (SOLID).
- Experience in RESTful API development.
- Client-side experience in HTML, CSS and SASS.
- Experience in MS SQL Server.
- Experience in source control (Git).
- Understanding of TDD.
- Please send your comprehensive resume, 2 recent payslips and supporting documentation.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- iSanqa offers a R2000-00 finder\'s fee for any candidates referred and successfully placed in a permanent role. A R1000-00 finder\'s fee for any candidates referred and successfully placed in a contract role with a duration of three months or more