SAP PM/ EAM Consultant
- Creation/ Documentation of the clients SAP ERP System Configuration Rationale by End of December. This entails all Standard Customising in all 3 streams to date.
- The clients team will give direction on how this documentation will be populated. This guidance or workplan will be shared and explained to the 3 consultants for this work and with the urgency, this exercise will be done remotely, aided by a few visits to the clients offices or your premises for alignment (kick-off and close-out).
- POSITION: 6 weeks (5-6 hours per day).
- Please send your comprehensive resume, 2 recent payslips and supporting documentation.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- iSanqa offers a R2000-00 finder\'s fee for any candidates referred and successfully placed in a permanent role. A R1000-00 finder\'s fee for any candidates referred and successfully placed in a contract role with a duration of three months or more