CA Specialist Accounting
[ Midrand] -
- The Specialist Accounting is responsible for assisting in the preparation of the separate and consolidated financial statements, as well as for overall general ledger management (incl. accuracy of accounts and correctness of financial statements).
- Bachelor Degree
- Nearly qualified Chartered Accountant (SA) or Completed articles.
- Knowledge of International Accounting Statements (IFRS)
- Knowledge of Accounting processes in a Financial Services Industry.
- Responsible for assistance in the preparation of the separate and consolidated financial statements.
- Responsible for overall general ledger management (incl. accuracy of accounts
- correctness of financial statements in cooperation with external audit).
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and year-end financial statements in line with all legal and group guidelines and regulations, incl. accruals.
- Oversight and review of Accounts receivables management (excluding collections), Accounts payables management, Oversight and review of Commercial Finance accounting and Intercompany accounts management.
- Oversight and review of Treasury accounting (incl. Wallstreet), fixed asset management (incl. stock take), Remarketing accounting (incl. reconciliations of stock takes), Insurance accounting and Securitizations / ABS SPEs accounting.
- Continuously keeping up-to-date with local accounting changes.
- Implementation, enforcement and -if applicable- local adaption of Group policies, guidelines, instructions &
- Support and implementation of all projects with accounting impacts.
- Maintenance of financial internal controls.
- Interface management (ensuring integration of all systems to allow for automated and accurate reporting).
- Liaising with (internal and external) auditors, lawyers.
- Liaising with reporting department, ensuring timeous and accurate reporting to all parties involved (Munich, region, local management).