SAP K3 ABAP Developer (Cost of Retail)
- 3 - 5 years SAP experience.
- SAP ABAP Developer.
- South African Citizens Only.
- Menlyn and Midrand rotation.
- Travel required to Germany and Eurozone
- ABAP OO
- Web Dynpro
- UI5, Fiori, Java Script
- Interface programming Web Service (REST, JSON)
- Smart Forms
- SAP Enhancement Concept
- Trouble shooting and debugging skills
- SAP Solution Manager
- Familiarity with system landscape will be advantageous
- Agile and DEVOPS experience
- Jira and Confluence experience
- S/4 HANA skills will be advantageous
- German skills will be advantageous
- SAP developer / Technical consultant for the DEVOPS team.
- SAP ICM transformation to a SAP HANA system.
- Part of DEVOPS team staffed with Functional and Technical consultants, Agile approach (Scrum, LeSS).
- Learning customizing and software design work in parallel to classic development.
- Functional work (20-40% of the work) and also development work (60-80% of the work).
- Regular weekend work could be required, due to transport windows outside office hours and due to operations responsibility.
- Business trips to the European Zone are planned, 1-2 per year over 2 weeks.
- Willing to work on weekends.