[Cape Town] - Permanent
- Be part of the vital link between our Customer &
- Virtual team and clients.
- Support and contribute to the management of projects, timelines, budgets and operational tasks of our software products.
- Be responsible for managing projects, task deliveries, resource planning and prioritising accordingly with the team members.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors.
- Manage several projects concurrently (multi-tasking).
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop and maintain detailed plan to track progress.
- Provide timeline and budget reports to Clients.
- Manage key deliverables/tasks with internal team.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Manage operational activities, including user requests and system improvements.
- Formal Tertiary Qualification.
- Certified Scrum Master.
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
- Experienced using JIRA for Scrum and Kanban boards.
- At least 12 years work experience.
- At least 6 years work experience in an IT Project Manager role.
- Proven experience in project/task management.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Be well organized and understand the product development process.
- Experience in the listed responsibility areas will be to your advantage Strengths.
- The natural tendency to take ownership and responsibility (Owner-Manager Culture).
- Please send your comprehensive resume, 2 recent payslips and supporting documentation.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- iSanqa offers a R2000-00 finder\'s fee for any candidates referred and successfully placed in a permanent role. A R1000-00 finder\'s fee for any candidates referred and successfully placed in a contract role with a duration of three months or more