Oracle PL/SQL Developer
[Cape Town] - Permanent
- Help with day-to-day queries.
- Develop, test and deliver application enhancements.
- Do development on strategic innovation projects.
- Liaise with end users to discuss functional spec details.
- Oracle PL/SQL.
- Oracle ADF.
- Attitude more important than technical skills.
- Positive and proactive attitude.
- Self-managed, and self-motivated.
- Ability to follow instructions &
- adhere to standards.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Committed to excellent customer service.
- Delivering the highest possible quality of work.
- Analytical mindset and logical thinker.
- Preferably 2-4 years experience in PL/SQL or SQL.
- Cross skilling will be an option if insufficient PL/SQL experience.
- Attention to detail.
- Please send your comprehensive resume, 2 recent payslips and supporting documentation.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- iSanqa offers a R2000-00 finder\'s fee for any candidates referred and successfully placed in a permanent role. A R1000-00 finder\'s fee for any candidates referred and successfully placed in a contract role with a duration of three months or more