Jnr Business Analyst
[Cape Town] - Permanent
- Be part of the vital link between our Customer &
- Virtual team, Clients and the business objectives.
- Support and contribute to the analytical, building, testing, deployment and operational tasks of our software products.
- Be responsible for managing daily operational issues via the Service Desk and prioritising accordingly with the team members.
- Help design, document and maintain system processes.
- Support the Sponsor/Project Owner in their efforts to guide the projects implementation activities, including the requirements planning stage and the management of change requests.
- Analyse the current business systems process and design the to be business systems process by using the identified design principles and document the ideas by working through increasing levels of design detail.
- Analyse requirements from business and document the technical feasibility.
- Liaise with internal teams to design a solution and document that solution in its entirety.
- Create user stories, use cases and functional specifications according to the Business Requirements.
- Ability to effectively translate business requirements in technology terminology.
- Ability to explain technical issues back to business for decision making responsibilities.
- Presenting comprehensive solution demonstrations to clients and colleagues.
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to development team.
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer. Manage the Service Desk queries and user requests.
- Relevant BA qualification (FTI).
- Formal tertiary qualification will be to your advantage.
- At least 5 years work experience in the Retail/IT Industry.
- At least 3 years work experience in a Business Analyst role.
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills.
- Be well organized and understand the product development process.
- Knowledge of Waterfall and Agile Methodologies.
- Experience in the listed responsibility areas.
- The natural tendency to take ownership and responsibility (Owner-Manager Culture).
- The ability to make quick, sound decisions.
- The ability to form relationships with clients and fellow colleagues.
- Consider the bigger picture as well as the details, when making decisions.
- Please send your comprehensive resume, 2 recent payslips and supporting documentation.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- iSanqa offers a R2000-00 finder\'s fee for any candidates referred and successfully placed in a permanent role. A R1000-00 finder\'s fee for any candidates referred and successfully placed in a contract role with a duration of three months or more