[Cape Town] - Permanent
- Be responsible for ensuring that the clients vision is realized through excellence in execution and continuing to build on the foundations of a performance culture.
- Lead the hearts, minds, and commitments of excellent.
- Be responsible for attracting top tier engineering talent, providing leadership and mentoring to the engineering team.
- Operating and execution efficiency of people, process, technology and collaboration for the engineering organization.
- Be a close partner to the product organization.
- Partner with the CEO and CTO to create a technical vision and roadmap for the company.
- Fly low and high - dive into the nitty-gritty and help the team solve problems.
- Become the go-to resource for the engineering and design team on a wide range of technical problems.
- Cultivate high employee engagement, performance and commitment to the product through a motivational &
- visionary approach.
- Recruit outstanding technical talent in a highly competitive market.
- Lead by example
- contribute code and have a deep understanding of our stack.
- Proactively remove any obstacles that stand in the way of engineering productivity.
- Maximize team productivity and build loyalty by deeply understanding &
- incorporating various motivations, working styles, and preferences.
- Build strong relationships across the organization to ensure cross-functional collaboration.
- Front-end: ReactJS.
- Back-end: Python.
- 3-5 years of software engineering experience.
- 2+ years managing high-performing teams that exemplify a culture of excellence.
- Experience with building teams using agile methodologies.
- Experience working at a fast-paced, small technology company (<
- 100 employees).
- Built and delivered products that have scaled.
- Demonstrated passion for and success in attracting, assessing, and hiring highly skilled Candidates.
- Spent time working across an entire organization, building relationships to understand the ins and outs of the whole business.
- Familiarity with the techstack and proven experience in developing in either ReactJS/JS or Python.
- Strong understanding of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.
- Fluent in both Python and JS.
- Please send your comprehensive resume, 2 recent payslips and supporting documentation.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- iSanqa offers a R2000-00 finder\'s fee for any candidates referred and successfully placed in a permanent role. A R1000-00 finder\'s fee for any candidates referred and successfully placed in a contract role with a duration of three months or more