Snr Java Developer
- 8+ years
- Work experience/Degree/Diploma
- South African citizens only
- Travel to Germany required (e.g. 2 x 2 weeks)
- Development and Operations of applications and features, in collaboration with partners in Munich.
- Working in the AGILE framework
- Meet with end users and gather requirements.
- User training
- System testing/parallel runs
- System implementation
- System audits/quality assurance
- Penetration testing and compliance
- Travel to Munich
- Propose and review system design and evaluate Alternatives.
- Review and present proposed system solution to IT Project Manager / Leader and User Management or System owner.
- Develop systems solutions in line with quality and delivery requirements
- Preparation of system/technical documentation (as per ISO standards)
- JAVA EE / JAVA (Java 10)
- RESTful services
- Jenkins (CI (Continuos Integration) / DevOps )
- IoC / Dependancy Injection
- SQL (Oracle, Postgres)
- TDD / Test Driven Development
- Openshift (docker, etc)
- Gradle / mvn
- IntelliJ / WebStorm
- Gradle, Spring Boot, Java 1