Java DevOps Developer (Senior IIB)
- 6+ years
- Semi-Professional Software Developer (Senior)
- Work experience/Diploma/Degree
- South African citizens only
- Travel to Germany required (e.g. 2 x 2 weeks)
- Senior IIB Java DevOps Developer to support two component teams with the IIB and JAVA skills.
- Basically to stabilize the velocity of the teams with the introduction of DevOps
- Development and maintenance on platform / application.
- Meet with end users and gather requirements.
- Facilitate stand-ups
- Propose and review system design and evaluate Alternatives.
- Review and present to Product Owners.
- Develop systems solutions in line with quality and delivery requirements
- Preparation of system/technical documentation (as per ISO standards)
- User training
- System testing/parallel runs
- System implementation
- System audits/quality assurance
- Analysis Mainframe Systems
- Angular 2
- NodeJS (advantageous)
- Java Microprofile (Jax-RS) (advantageous))
- REST / (oData / GraphQL - (advantageous))
- Openshift / Docker / Kubernetes