Snr Oracle Developer
- 5+ years
- Level 3 Senior
- Oracle Certified Associate (OCA)
- South African citizens only
- Willing and able to travel extensively, for up to 2 weeks at a time (international).
- Creating/modifying Oracle Database objects based on the new requirement (Tables, Indexes, views, partitions, constraints, triggers etc.,).
- Writing SQL, PL/SQL programs, Packages, Stored procedures, Functions and triggers to automate the interface processes for daily/incremental loads with Informatica PowerCenter.
- Responsible for preparing the migration and deployments scripts for UAT as well as PRODUCTION environments using Flyway.
- Experience in Database Design, Database programming, SQL and Database Tuning and Performance Tuning, Troubleshooting, maintenance.
- Creating jobs and schedules them to run on the specific times, Setting up email notifications for failure and other events through Informatica PowerCenter
- Write high quality and well-documented code according to accepted standards based on user requirements using PL/SQL &
- Extensively used SQL joins, Oracle Analytic and Grouping functions for data analysis.
- Attend all technical, user and team meetings as required.
- Document all relevant objects, processes and procedures created / modified in Oracle &
- 5 to 8 years hands-on professional programming experience using the following:
- Oracle SQL Developer
- SQL Plus
- Toad 10.5
- Informatica PowerCenter (ETL)
- Flyway BitBucket would be advantageous
- Confluence &
- JIRA would be advantageous
- Agile Working Environment
- JAVA Development Teams