Senior Agile Master
- 5+ years
- Semi-Professional Agile Master (Senior)
- In depth knowledge of JIRA and Confluence
- A Financial background or qualification (B.Com Accounting degree or MBA would be advantageous)
- Knowledge and or experience of/with the SAP Technical/Functional modules (Very Advantageous)
- Certification as Scrum Master (essential)
- Project Management qualification (Advantageous)
- Knowledge of BMW, ITPM, AWM (Advantageous)
- Knowledge or experience in a JAVA Development environment
- Willing and able to travel if required (international). (Not often)
- South African citizens only
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and add value to project and customers. Align within bigger teams to ensure good collaboration and value adding.
- Collaborate with Product Owners and colleagues across multiple sites/locations.
- Give structure to workshops and meetings to help lead and facilitate the teams Agile way of working. This includes facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Guiding the team on how to get the most out of self-organization teams/Agile, i.e. closing the loop and getting things done.
- Assessing the Agile maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team/projects.
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame with an emphasis on problem solving.
- Assisting with internal and external communication and improving transparency. A key part of this will be finding a way to show the current status/performance of the team.
- Supporting the Business Product Owner, especially with respect to the process of grooming the product backlog. Pointing data quality issues out, and facilitating them being fixed arriving at more mature stories will be key.
- Providing support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible and leading by example.
- Assist with project- and team coordination tasks when needed.
- Technical / Functional skills (e.g. SAP module, Java, Microsoft Azure etc.)
- Previous exposure to an Agile Master, Scrum Master, Agile Coach roles performed with Feature teams and Product/Sub-Product environment.
- A good understanding of IT projects, maintenance, operations.
- Manage a technical team using the AGILE methodology (Support and Coaching sessions/training will be provided, interaction with other Agile masters and Community of Practice will be provided)
- Willingness to learn and grow with the team.
- Leadership skills and knowledge of facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.