Solution Architect (Modern Workplace)
- 4+ years similar experience.
- Skilled, Advanced
- A university degree in a relevant field of study (e.g. computer science, engineering, sciences, ..) or a comparable qualification.
- Passion for technology stacks.
- Project management skills
- Knowledge on IT Architecture and design principles
- Analytical thinking
- Strong written and spoken English skills
- Strong documentation skills.
- South African citizens only
- Willingness to learn German
- Define the future IT Architecture and design of a Modern workplace for personal devices (>
- 100.000 devices).
- Drive the entire design of the Modern Workplace platform solution and be closely involved in the implementation and deployment phases.
- - Architecture and Design how to manage modern workplace devices.
- - Coordinate with international product team, external provider, vendor and customers
- - Project management
- Close alignment with Stakeholders on architecture and design decisions.
- Experience and ability to implement IT architectures and design.
- Knowledge of MDM Solution like VMWare Workspace One UEM (Airwatch), MS Intune or Mobile Iron.
- Experience in management of at least one OS /device platform (iOS, Android, Windows and MacOS)
- Experience in AppStores and Software lifecycle management.
- Passion for security and cloud technologies. Optional
- Experience with on-prem, Cloud platforms and hybrid solutions.
- Microsoft technologies
- Active Directory
- Azure Active Directory
- Identity Management
- Enterprise Mobility and Security
- Apple technologies
- Device enrolment process
- App Notarization.