- 3+ years minimum in a similar role
- Level 2 Advanced
- Relevant qualification
- South African citizens only
- Willing to work in an international team.
- Ability to work as part of an agile team, inter dependant as well as independently and submit deliverables on time and in excellent quality.
- Must take ownership of an assigned task and see it through to completion
- Must be self-motivated and open to learn
- Travel to Germany required (1 - 3 times x 1 - 3 weeks)
- Hands-on &
- positive can-do attitude
- High proficiency of English language, German is a plus
- Develop a cutting-edge predictive analytics solution for IT infrastructure operations, mainly based on Splunk.
- Identify suitable technologies and solution patterns to create IT incident predictions
- based on log files, events or metrics. Test and deploy your solutions.
- Integrate additional data sources, e.g. additional log files.
- Platform and application operation of Splunk test environment
- Application operation of production environment
- Knowledge of predictive analytics
- Knowledge of holistic software development toolchain (e.g. GIT, Maven, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes )
- Knowledge of applied algorithms and libraries in the field of pattern identification and prediction
- Knowledge of maintenance and operations of applications Experience with Splunk Enterprise
- Knowledge of Splunk Machine Learning Toolkit Knowledge of performance metrics analytics
- Knowledge of applied algorithms and libraries in the field of artificial intelligence / machine learning (e.g. standard Python algorithms).