Project Manager (Food Services and Health Management)
[Pretoria and Midrand] -
- The purpose of the role is to Manage and coordinate daily activities with service providers and internal stakeholders for the preparation, serving and vending of food services, ensuring that a high hygiene, health, safety, quality standards and customer satisfaction is maintained at all three facilities.
- Academic degree in Finance or Business Management
- Minimum of three years extensive experience in supplier management across multiple entities and requirements.
- Minimum of three years professional experience in Food Service / Health Management and projects in Corporate and Industrial Environment
- Legal and regulatory compliance of all food services provided.
- Plans and implements activities and programs for Food Services and Health Management with management.
- Ensures compliance through reviews, inspections and audits.
- Coordinates and maintains safety, sanitation, and maintenance program for food services, health management.
- Ensures compliance with all regulatory bodies.
- Steers and monitors customer satisfaction and corrective actions put in place.
- Investigates and resolves complaints regarding quality or service.
- Facility and building management for utilities modifications, equipment installations, repairs, etc.
- Monitor the performance of service providers with KPIs and steers non-performance accordingly
- via documented action plans.
- Manage all Tender Specifications for all HWE contracts with service provider
- Collaborates with Group on projects, programs and initiatives on both the Food Services and Health Management.
- Forecast, monitor, control budget provision for food services and health management including projects with finance team.