Junior devOps Support Engineer iS00312D
[Cape Town] - Permanent
- Our client is doing a lot of Google Cloud Platform work, and need an extra set of hands.
- This role places a heavy emphasis on both maintaining and improving a continuous integration and release solution and providing support to a large team of developers and testers involved in our multi-project product suite.
- Tertiary qualification in IT.
- Linux Knowledge.
- Understanding agile methodologies.
- Object Orientated principles and understanding.
- Git Source Control Practices.
- Cloud experience Advantageous.
- Eager and Willing to learn.
- Excited about technology.
- Good Time Management.t
- Helpful, supportive and a strong team player, Personality to fit in with the team is critical.
- Taking instructions, willing to challenge processes with solutions.
- Take ownership and responsibility.
- Strong problem solving, effective planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Please send your comprehensive resume, 2 recent payslips and supporting documentation.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- iSanqa offers a R2000-00 finder\'s fee for any candidates referred and successfully placed in a permanent role. A R1000-00 finder\'s fee for any candidates referred and successfully placed in a contract role with a duration of three months or more